Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel 125ml
4.6 of 19 reviews
4 instalments of $10.50
4 instalments of $10.50
Is this for you?
A melting gel which transforms in just a few seconds into an ultra-fine oil, then a comforting milky emulsion to trap all traces of make-up and impurities.
- Sulphate Free
What customers say
- Age Prevention
- First signs of ageing
- Sensitivity and redness
- Dull, dry or dehydrated skin
- Normal to oily
- Normal to dry
Frequently bought with
Please wait while we find a match
Customer ReviewsReview & Earn
4.6 of 19 reviews
100% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
This cleanser is just so darn satisfying to use. It has a lovely, thick, goopy texture that is great for facial massage. It also removes every trace of makeup and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean. I love it as a lighter replacement for a balm cleanser that works far more efficiently than micellar water or wipes with none of the waste.
Most satisfying textureThis cleanser is just so darn satisfying to use. It has a lovely, thick, goopy texture that is great for facial massage. It also removes every trace of makeup and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean. I love it as a lighter replacement for a balm cleanser that works far more efficiently than micellar water or wipes with none of the waste.
incredibleIt is very hydrating as it penetrates deeply into the skin and leaves a lovely scent afterwards, I love to use this before bed.
Best substitute for double cleansingI have recently started doing double cleansing to control my acne..and it has reduced my work by cleaning my makeup and sunscreen in one go. Definitely recommending to all around me.
excellent makeup removerit removes makeup in just 1 go. i just put it all over my face and then clean it with a damp towel and then rinse with water. all the waterproof makeup gone. it is great for oily skin too.
clean clean cleanThis cleansing gel by Clarins leaves your skin feeling incredibly clean. It's a cool product that works its magic as soon as it melts between your fingertips. As you massage it onto your face, you'll notice your skin feeling squeaky clean and gentle
My favourite cleanserPure Melt cleansing gel is luxurious for the skin as your skin
is enveloped in moisture as you cleanse.
AmazingI have dry acne prone skin and I love this cleanser for removing makeup at the end of the day. It gives you a great cleanse without stripping the skin. This is one of my core products.
Good for oily skinI have often had oily skin around the T-zone and I find this cleanser helps to leave the skin feeling soft, smooth and oil-free without the common tight feeling!
GorgeousI have normal but dehydrated skin. I love this cleanser as my first cleanse to remove make up. I've repurchased many times.
It's a gorgeous gel that turns to oil on application, massage in and remove with a warm face washer and all make up is removed. Skin is left clean and not stripped.
Beautiful cleansing balm - but you go through it quicklyI adore this cleansing balm, which is used on a dry face and then emulsifies with added water. It smells fresh and luxurious. It dissolves makeup and oil and leave my skin feeling clean and hydrated and never tight or dry.
I seem to use quite a lot of it however, and this is its only downside. Because of this it works out as an expensive choice.
Effective and simple, a great cleanserThe best thing about Clarins cleansing gel is that you rub it into a dry face. It just melts in. What a time saver! In fact I rub it in for a few minutes while watching TV then wash it off. Simple. My face never feels tight, always feel clean. Even though it's a bit pricey it's the only cleanser I now use.
- I'm in love with this cleanser. In fact, I'll even go so far as to say it's my current Holy Grail cleanser, I like it that much. Pure Melt Cleansing Gel is the most unique cleanser I've ever used. It comes out of the tube feeling like a gel, when I rub it onto my face it feels like an oil and when I wash it off it feels like a milk. Unlike other oil cleansers this one doesn't leave my skin feeling at all oily or greasy. It's applied onto dry skin, and then rubbed in for a while. I usually rub it in for a few minutes to make sure my skin is really clean. It removes all my make-up, including eye make-up, and I don't need to cleanse twice as it gets everything off the first time. It doesn't irritate or sting my eyes, and doesn't leave them feeling all oily like some oil cleansers do. After I've cleansed with my Pure Melt cleanser my skin feels comfortable, not dry and not oily. When my skin is in the oily phase I can get away with not using any moisturiser after cleansing, when it's in the dry phase I need moisturiser.
- This is the only emulysifing oil cleanser that I have been able to use on my eyes without irritation. Cleanses well without stripping. I remove with a wet face washer and don't find any oily residue. A little expensive for a cleanser but otherwise a great product.
- This cleanser does the job of cleansing your skin but left me feeling like an oil slick. I have dry skin and I still found it too oily - I had to wash it off with something else afterwards. If you had super dry skin it might be OK - but maybe try to find a sample before purchasing.
- A fantastic product. Gentle and effective, and great value for money, as a little goes a long way. My skin is super-dry, and this removed all traces of makeup and sunscreen without stripping my skin. Being able to see how much is left in the tube is a huge bonus.
- Feels amazing on your face, just melts in and nutures the skin. Really good for the days when your skin feels dry and you want a gentle product to wash away the day, has a slight foaming action so you know your face is getting a good clean as well as being looked after- loved it!
- I really love smooshing this stuff all over my dry face before I step into the shower because it starts to soften and remove my make up straight away. I find it fairly effective for all make up including the sometimes hard to remove mineral foundation and invisible zinc. It washes fairly cleanly, but I still find it leaves a bit of an oily film on my face so I always tone after using it. The gel formula is great because unlike some other oil cleansers it won't drip everywhere and it is easier to control the amount you use. I also like the opaque tube so I can see how much I have left. A great product that I will repurchase.
- This product is kind of to die for! It really removes tough make-up (like zinc based sunscreens), but leaves the skin hydrated and soft. It definitley won't strip you skin. Worth every cent.
- I was so excited to try this product after feeling it on my hand and hearing the wonderful things about it. And, it is designed for all skin types. However, it did not feel as though it foamed up for me or gave me a proper cleanse and so I finished with my regular cleanser.