Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 100ml
4.5 of 33 reviews
$10.50 x 4
$10.50 x 4
- Age Prevention
- Dull, dry or dehydrated skin
- First signs of ageing
- Pigmentation, uneven skin tone
- Wrinkles and loss of firmness
- Normal to dry
- Normal to oily
Questions & Answers
(No Questions Yet)
Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream
Get an expert to answer your question about this product!Ask a Question
Customer ReviewsReview & Earn
4.5 of 33 reviews
100% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
I was given this hand cream as a gift as I work as a cleaner my hands get worked hard. This really made them smell amazing and so soft.
good for the workplaceI keep this in my drawer at work, working in the aircon really dries out my hands! It dries pretty quick which is good, so I can get back to writing/typing while im at work. It doesn't have much of a scent to it which is also good, as some hand creams can be so overpowering. It also helps with my dry cuticles on my nails.
Perfect for winterI first got this as a gift from my mother and it's now one of my favourite products. It's ultra rich and helps settle down my cracked, dry hands and cuticles during winter. Like all Clarins products, it has a fairly subtle but really lovely scent. It's also really hydrating without being greasy or oily.
Best for dry winter handsSo good in the cold winter months when my hands get dry and cracked
lovely creamThis product is definitely slightly more expensive, but worth it for the great quality! Another important factor is the amazing smell, it is divine! I suffer from dry skin and this product keeps my hands very hydrated, definitely recommend
expensive but good!It's no doubt that clarins products are amazing but expensive. I suffer from very dry hands and i find this product helps keep my hands and cuticles both nourished and hydrated! Would recommend to anyone!
HydratingThis hand cream sinks right in without being greasy. It provides lasting hydration
Beautiful product but not ideal for sensitive skinVery moisturising but absorbs easily and leaves hands feeling soft and smooth, not greasy. Feels lovely and has a beautiful scent, but sadly I do find it stings my sensitive skin a little. It doesn't cause any serious irritation though so I use it anyway! More expensive the products than I'd usually use and I wouldn't necessarily say it's great value for money, but it has lasted me a really long time in my drawer at work so for me it's an affordable treat.
Amazing ScentThis hand cream smells amazing.
When you put it on, your hands are instantly moisturised. It's not greasy and the scent lingers for a few hours. I've received compliments on the scent as well!!!
I've even used it during a smelly train ride and it made everything better.
HydratingThis cream is nice and hydrating, and also smells great.
Love this hand creamI was given this hand cream as a gift as I work as a cleaner my hands get worked hard. This really made them smell amazing and so soft.
FavThis is my favourite hand cream. It makes my hands sooo soft
Perfect product!I’ve tried loads of hand creams and finally found the perfect one in Clarins - it soaks in quickly, softens my hands and smells lovely!
Great Product!I use this product at night mainly, but also if I am going to be away from home and less likely to have my hands in water for a while. I have never found another product that has strengthens my nails like Clarins. I cannot use nail polish -- even the clear polish -- without my nails getting soft and splitting. I will never use anything else for my nails!
Lovely hand creamI've been using this for years, soaks in quickly leaving your hands silky soft. Smells lovely, kind of like sweet oranges :)
NourishingExtremely soft with a lovely scent. Instantly smooths and hydrates. Works really well with my dry and sensitive skin.
the bestI have been using this hand cream for years. The smell is amazing and it is absorbs really well. I like to put it on thick and just let it soak in which is heaven. It also keeps the back of my hands looking wrinkle free.
Love it!!I have very rough and dry hands from doing lots of housework, and this has saved my hands! This leaves my hands so soft and smooth-i have even noticed a difference in my nails were stronger. I would definitely recommend this to others who suffer from dry skin like me.
*Luxurious*I adore this cream. Leaves my hands supple and my nails are rejuvenated. I stopped using it for a while, due to the cost. I have started to use it again. I find there is no other hand/nail cream that can substitute it.
niceIt's a nice handcream, had a friend give it to me - I like how it's non greasy after applying it.
Only downside is the smell, not a fan even though you do get used to it after a while.
Exactly as the product states - and then some!It's soothing, moisturising, easily absorbed, heals, and protects. I've also taken to massaging a bit of the cream into my cuticles and nails. My nails seem much stronger. The delicate citrus scent always reminds me of a spa!
EffectiveI found that Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream does the job well... it sinks into my skin well and doesn't leave any oily residue. After using it I find that my nails feel stronger.
The only downside would be the scent ...every time I use it my husband comments on how he doesn't like the smell.
MagnificoClarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream is a SUPERB product. Does everything it promises & more. Repurchase again and again!
Beautiful and hydratingThis is actually on behalf of my mum, who asks me to get this for her on birthdays and Mother's Day!!
I use L'Occitane Shea Butter, but my mum finds it too slippery and says the residue is a tad oily. However, she swears by Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream.
It is very luxurious, smooth and the consistency and texture are perfect. It absorbs quickly into skin and doesn't feel oily afterwards or dry.
Fantastic hydrating product - I would definitely recommend as my mum constantly gets compliments on how young she looks (and if she is my sister!!) so she must be doing something right! Two thumbs up from me for this gorgeous Hand and Nail Treatment cream.
An awesome productThis is the nicest hand cream I have ever used. It applies easily and doesn't leave any residue, just a soft, dewy, velvety feel. It has a beautiful citrus fragrance that is not overpowering just refreshing and clean. I have bought this as a gift for a number of friends, it's affordable and an item that people don't usually splurge on for themselves. Everyone has loved it and many now buy it for themselves. USEFUL TIP If you massage the base of each nail bed with this cream for 10 seconds every night you will notice an improvement in the condition and strength of your nails within 1 - 2 weeks.
xmas giftmy mum asked me to get this for her. She loves it. its not greasy and makes her hands feel great
- This is one fabulous hand cream! I've recieved two 30ml creams in mini packs and it's the perfect hand bag size. It's ultra hydrating but not greasy and a little goes a long way. It smells lovely too - which is always a bonus for me and as Clarins promises it smooths and plumps the hands and cuticles. I can't find even one thing I don't like about it.
- This is a nice enough hand cream. Old fashioned and quite pretty scent though some may not like this element. Non greasy and sinks well into the skin but I do not think it helped rectify, hydrate in the long term or 'treat' my hands in any real way.
- This hand cream is lovely to use. Smells divine, sinks in easily and doesn't leave a greasy feel on the hands. I can really feel a difference immediately in my hands after using this especially after having hands in water all day etc. My nails are stronger since using too.
- This product has left my hands feeling velvety smooth with no greasiness, and smells devine. I am definately buying myself a tube of this glorious stuff!
- This would have to be one of my all time favourite hand creams. Leaves my hands well nourished, hydrated and rejuvenated. The pleasant but subtle fragrance lingers on, enticing me to rub more into my hands just to sniff the aroma of this superb treatment cream...my nails are loving it too!
- This is a lovely hand cream. It's non-greasy and leaves your hands feeling hydrated and smooth. It has a light fragrance which I'm not overly fond of. A good all round hand cream but not the best available.
- This is really nice hand cream. I like it, but it's not my absolute favorite. It's hrdyating and non-greasy with a soft scent that won't clash with your fragrance.
- A wonderfully light, delicately scented, super-hydrating hand saviour. It smooths, it conditions and does all this without needing to use a lot of product. A definite re-purchase.