Benefit Posietint Mini Cheek and Lip Stain 4ml
4.3 of 22 reviews
$5.25 x 4
$5.25 x 4
Questions & Answers
(No Questions Yet)
Benefit Posietint Mini Cheek and Lip Stain
Get an expert to answer your question about this product!Ask a Question
Customer ReviewsReview & Earn
4.3 of 22 reviews
70% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
I love this cheek tint so much! I started off with the mini one to test it out and i'll be purchasing the larger one when i'm out. You don't need much at all and it give a really nice and subtle pink tint. Super cute little pot too.
Most Helpful Criticism
Just a tiny hint of colour
I am a big fan of the Benetint so thought I'd give this a try. It's cute but I'm not convinced it adds much colour to my lips at all.
Touch of ColourThis is the perfect touch of color. However, I do like a more intense color pay off. Not as pigmented as say Nars Orgasm liquid blush. But its perfect for every day, quick dash of color.
Not a 5 because for me it wasn't enough color pay off
Great!Not as good as benetint but still really pretty. Has a creamier consistency and a lot lighter pink shade. Really pretty!
So cuteI love this cheek tint so much! I started off with the mini one to test it out and i'll be purchasing the larger one when i'm out. You don't need much at all and it give a really nice and subtle pink tint. Super cute little pot too.
OkayThese benetints work well. I don't generally use them much due to the way I apply my makeup. Don't like them as lip tints as I find them to have a strange taste. On cheeks they look natural but I like powder blushes more.
very cute!this tint is the cutest pink colour! i normally go for more peachy blush tones but this product gives a really lovely fresh-looking complexion. As it is a stain it lasts a long time on the skin, and the product itself also lasts forever as you only need the tiniest amount. i find that putting a swipe of the product on the back of my hand first and then applying it to my cheeks and lips with a sponge or my fingers works best.
Perfect natural lookI love benefit's tint.. they're not drying on the lips or have that weird taste and smell. I usually pair this with the Dandelion blush or I use this as tint and blush. makes the colour on the lips really natural and flirty. gives you the option of intensifying the colour with layering it. highly recommend if you're out there looking for a really good tint.
Just a tiny hint of colourI am a big fan of the Benetint so thought I'd give this a try. It's cute but I'm not convinced it adds much colour to my lips at all.
Cute!I first got this years ago and it was a staple for a long time. The colour is a beautiful pinky tone, adding a natural looking glow for low-key make up looks. A little goes a long way and the teeny tiny bottle lasts ages! Love it!
Cute!For those who like to try out new lip colours but can never finish any one product, this mini tint might be wat ur looking for to add to that collection. Different to their bene tint, benefit’s posie tint is more of a milky tint than a water tint and leaves a cute baby pink stain. However due to the color being slightly neon, those that have a darker complexion might fine it washes out the skin (you may like the gogo tint or bene tint more)
Posie TintThis is such a cute product....Benefit has 2 similar products; Benetint (a red liquid) and Posietint (a pinkinsh liquid). So depending what look and effect you're after will decide what product you choose. I chose Posietint as I have fair skin and don't like reds much. This is a very runny liquid consistency and only a few little dabs are needed to get pretty flushed cheeks. Once applied you need to blend quickly as it dries....but it is also buildable so you can achieve your desired look.
It has a lovely smell - as all of benefit's products.....and this product is a multi-tasker as I also apply this to my lips now and then. Just place a couple of dabs on lips and blend gently, it gives a lovely rosy lips (how you picture Snow White's lips) and then just pop some gloss over top and you have a natural, yet adorable splash of colour. It works like a stain too, so it won't fade from your lips as quick as lippie.
Lip Stain & Blush in one BottleThis product may appear pricey but it lasts a very long time as you only need a very small amount. I feel the brush could be a bit firmer as it's very difficult to get the amount right on your lips or checks before it starts to set. Once set, the colour stays on all day and I rarely have to do any touch ups. If your not too heavy handed, this product looks very natural on but you may have to practice to get it right.
- -am so inlove with this little bottle of pink greatness. Presented in a stylish little bottle reminicent of a nail polish bottle this lip and cheek stain is perfect for all occasions. The colour is a beautiful bubblegum pink colour but is very understated when applied. The colour is quite light and sheer but can be built upon for a more dramatic look. This product looks great on days when I just want a touch of colour on my otherwise makeup free face. Just a little added to my cheeks and lips lifts my look from drab to fresh in a few seconds. It also provides a fantastic lip and cheek base for you to build upon when wanting a more dramatic look. It has amazing staying power also. Once you put it on it won't come off until you remove it. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves a touch of Pretty pink girliness and also to anyone who loves a stain on their cheeks and lips.
- -L.O.V.E. It works so well, i like it much better than the darker product. I need a couple of coats for my lips, but it works brilliantly on my cheeks. Winner!!
- -You just cannot beat Benefit's gorgeous packaging. I'm not ashamed to say I've bought more than one product from the range because of this, but luckily most have paid off in spades. Have been excited about the launch of Posietint as the original, Benetint, didn't really work for me. Posietint is a pretty ballerina pink and I find it much easier to blend than Benetint. Can be used on lips but don't think it'd show up as well as it does on cheeks. A little exxy but am sure the bottle will last for a while.
Acnemaster!I reacted to this product so badly!! I got pimples and bumps all over my cheeks and it looked like i had severe acne! I would never EVER buy this product again!
- -Long-lasting lip colour is always welcome in Maddie World. A lipstick that will nourish, last the distance and provide great colour can come into my world, sit down and stay for tea. And, my Adorable Beauties, Posie Tint is most certainly welcome to sit down and stay for tea. However, it may not get a scone because the nourishment-side of this lip-paint (it comes as fluid in a pot, with a lid/brush and sets on your lips after a few minutes) is questionable. Yet if you combine Posie Tint with your favourite lip balm or gloss, you will attain the stay-for-tea-and-scones effect you desire. The colour is bright, and long lasting. Ring-a-ring-a-rosie... is your pocket full of Posie?
- -There is a new gal in town - she is fun, fruity and a little bit alluring. So Hooked on Carmella is the perfect fragrance to wear by day. I wear Carmella to work, on weekends, and as a pick-me-up because it is a really uplifting, feel-good fragrance. I seem to receive compliments regularly when wearing Carmella because the scent is so unusual - rhubarb is rarely used for fragrances and its infusion makes So Hooked on Carmella smell sweet yet fruity with a hint of caramel. And how cute is the packaging - a rainbow of colours strewn across this pretty bottle with a fancy gold lid encased in a cardboard box with some of Carmella's favourite things. I think the whole concept of Crescent Row's fragrance collection is so cute - check them out in store because Benefit boutiques and counters have special dollhouse-type displays where each fragrance has their own room...I love it.
No makeup-makeupPosie tint is the perfect shade for that subtle cheek flush. The tint on my cheek lasts the whole day from morning till night! On the lips, however, it's way way too subtle and isn't as visible as I had hoped.
Very long lasting!I use Posietint on my cheeks and lips and it's awesome. You have to rub it into your cheeks quickly to avoid a streaky look but if you do it right, which isn't hard to do, you get that perfect blushing look that lasts ALL day and night. Seriously! I also use it on my lips. It's such a cute color. I let it dry and add lip balm on top and I'm done!
Maybe without makeup...I really wanted to like this product - I love the idea. A simple tint for cheeks and lips.
I just found that on top of my makeup, it didn't sit right and I couldn't get it to blend without taking off and going a bad texture over my foundation. It just ended up looking streaky or patchy and not blended out properly.
It might work if you just have moisturiser and are going for a very minimalist look but for me, I wouldn't repurchase (and I'm glad I only bought the mini).
Easy to useI really like the way it blends out seamlessly. The colour is perfect and it is very easy to create a more vibrant look with this, always makes me look more awake. Highly recommend it.
Barely thereEasy to apply, feels nice on but an almost imperceptible colour on my skin tone (slightly tanned caucasian). Might work better on someone very pale.