Benefit Dr. Feelgood mattifying balm 24g
3.7 of 15 reviews
4 instalments of $13.75
4 instalments of $13.75
Frequently bought with
Please wait while we find a match
Questions & Answers
(No Questions Yet)
Benefit Dr. Feelgood mattifying balm
Get an expert to answer your question about this product!Ask a Question
Customer ReviewsReview & Earn
3.7 of 15 reviews
80% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
I use this in my T-zone as o get very oily and shiny there and this helps so much to keep this at bay
Most Helpful Criticism
Start small and work it up if needed or it can ruin makeup
Great for combination skin controlI use this in my T-zone as o get very oily and shiny there and this helps so much to keep this at bay
Perfect for a natural lip lookI'm obsessed with the packaging of this lip balm, it comes in the cutest tub. It has a nice soft, matte look when on, and it doesn't seem to dry my lips out, which is excellent.
Keeps the oil at bay - hooray!Dr.Feelgood is a great little refiner.it really helps giving your make up that flawless look. A little goes a very long way.
Good oil controlThis is a decent mattifying balm, I use it to minimise my pores and control oil. Only issue is that the packaging looks so strange I feel embarassed to use it in public!
Not sureStart small and work it up if needed or it can ruin makeup
Fine if you don't mind being able to feel product on your skinI'm not a bit fan of this product-it just isn't for me. I don't like being able to feel makeup on my face, and this felt quite greasy and heavy. I felt like it was clogging my pores and although it started off matte, I didn't feel like it improved the look of my skin as much as a light dusting of a good translucent powder. I recommend getting a sample of this product before deciding to part with your money for it.
Great mattifier over makeupLove this, minimises my pores and controls oil when pressed into my skin over makeup. The key is to press it in rather than wipe/spread it on your face. I don't understand the bad reviews, I think this is fantastic for my oily skin and I am on my second tin.
- I love to keep this in my handbg for touch ups. I simply apply to my oily spots and then touch up my make up over the top. Works a treat. Soak up any oil and smoothes over pores.
- Love the look of all benefit cosmetics. I found this to be rather greasy and my foundation seemed to slide off with my foundation brush. maybe i needed to use a little less. only used it twice.
- This would have to be the worse primer I have ever used. I applied this over the op of my make-up and all it did was just smudge my make-up off. Dried out my skin, made my pores look bigger (don't think primers should be doing this?) and actually made my skin and make-up, feel and look greasy. The packaging is cute (as with all Benefit products), but I won't be buying this product again.
- I have a combination/oily skin type and thought this is exactly what I need. I was so excited to receive my products from Benefit as I heard good things from girlfriends. As I applied this product (it said over make-up?) it took my foundation off big time! So I had to "patch" it up (more time wasted) My skin looked a little red as soon as the sponge touched my skin. I thought it was because I felt a little hot. One of my children interrupted me as I was applying to the left side and chin area. I forgot to do the right side. It felt VERY greasy, just like cooking lard, and didn't "feel to good", still though, I gave it the BENEFIT of the doubt. Hubby and I went out to dinner and he asked me if I was feeling all right? I looked a little red through my foundation. I thought it may of been because I was sitting next to a warm fire as we were dining. Came home and cleansed my whole face, went to bed. In the middle of the night I woke up and thought I was drooling as the side of my mouth felt "wet". I wiped it away and soon enough it happened again for several times (I don't drool in my sleep) and thought it was weird. So I took a look in the bathroom light, as the "wet patch" kept appearing, so annoying! It was weeping and my complexion was bright red and very angry looking! The skin felt tight with a burning feeling. This morning hives broke out! Not happy Benefit! It smells like furniture polish too, what a waste of money it left me feeling and looking like s*** I'm very angry with this product can't you tell? How can they ever put this on the market? My skin is still burning 24hrs later...will my complexion ever be the same again?
- I first experienced this product at the trial for my bridal makeup. I loved the feel and smell of it - my skin felt like silk and it really does make your skin look 'flawless'. Come the wedding day, my makeup looked immaculate, lasted all day and my skin looked and felt beautiful! -Moist, soft, smooth and it kept the base in place all day and night! I think this is one little luxury any girl should have, and I bought it purely because of my wearing it last saturday (18th April 2009) for my wedding... a gorgeous product and the tin is so cute! Will look great in your makeup bag too! Best of all, being colourless, regardless of your skin colour anyone can use it. I am very fair and don't like to wear tinted products too much because foundation with a green tint added is what I use to make my skin look porcelain like. I think the colourless factor here is one of its strong points. Works for everyone and doesnt compete with your foundation at all. It nourishes your skin too..great if you are a little dry or foundation can end up a bit cakey as the day wears on. Go girls!
- Benefit's Dr Feelgood Balm is one of my Holy Grail products. I have combination skin which tends to get quite oily in the t-zone in the summer time. Dr Feelgood is a great way for me to avoid that dreaded face shine. It has a velevety texture and can be applied on its own, under or over makeup. I use it all three ways. The tin in which Dr Feelgood comes is absolutely gorgeous!
- Dr.Feelgood is a great little refiner.it really helps giving your make up that flawless look. A little goes a very long way.
- I don't think I'll ever need to buy this again, as there is so much product in the tin! A great mattifier, perfect to keep in your handbag for touching up during the day when needed. Looks divine in the handbag, too!