Benefit Dr. Feelgood mattifying balm 24g
4.1 of 18 reviews
4 instalments of $13.75
4 instalments of $13.75
Is this for you?
Benefit Dr. Feelgood mattifying balm is a colourless, weightless balm that goes on bare skin or glides over makeup to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores while soaking up excess oil.
What customers say
Frequently bought with
Please wait while we find a match
Customer ReviewsReview & Earn
4.1 of 18 reviews
88% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
Perfect base for makeup. Especially on a hot day.
Most Helpful Criticism
Start small and work it up if needed or it can ruin makeup
Great baseverified purchaserPerfect base for makeup. Especially on a hot day.
Great!I always make sure I have this product, it stops the shine on my face, goes on over makeup and makes my skins feel velvety soft, brilliant product.
Good for large poresThis works well as a primer to fill in large pores. You only need a tiny amount.
Great for combination skin controlI use this in my T-zone as o get very oily and shiny there and this helps so much to keep this at bay
Perfect for a natural lip lookI'm obsessed with the packaging of this lip balm, it comes in the cutest tub. It has a nice soft, matte look when on, and it doesn't seem to dry my lips out, which is excellent.
Keeps the oil at bay - hooray!Dr.Feelgood is a great little refiner.it really helps giving your make up that flawless look. A little goes a very long way.
Good oil controlThis is a decent mattifying balm, I use it to minimise my pores and control oil. Only issue is that the packaging looks so strange I feel embarassed to use it in public!
Not sureStart small and work it up if needed or it can ruin makeup
Fine if you don't mind being able to feel product on your skinI'm not a bit fan of this product-it just isn't for me. I don't like being able to feel makeup on my face, and this felt quite greasy and heavy. I felt like it was clogging my pores and although it started off matte, I didn't feel like it improved the look of my skin as much as a light dusting of a good translucent powder. I recommend getting a sample of this product before deciding to part with y...Read More
Great mattifier over makeupLove this, minimises my pores and controls oil when pressed into my skin over makeup. The key is to press it in rather than wipe/spread it on your face. I don't understand the bad reviews, I think this is fantastic for my oily skin and I am on my second tin.
- I love to keep this in my handbg for touch ups. I simply apply to my oily spots and then touch up my make up over the top. Works a treat. Soak up any oil and smoothes over pores.
- Love the look of all benefit cosmetics. I found this to be rather greasy and my foundation seemed to slide off with my foundation brush. maybe i needed to use a little less. only used it twice.
- This would have to be the worse primer I have ever used. I applied this over the op of my make-up and all it did was just smudge my make-up off. Dried out my skin, made my pores look bigger (don't think primers should be doing this?) and actually made my skin and make-up, feel and look greasy. The packaging is cute (as with all Benefit products), but I won't be buying this product again.
- I have a combination/oily skin type and thought this is exactly what I need. I was so excited to receive my products from Benefit as I heard good things from girlfriends. As I applied this product (it said over make-up?) it took my foundation off big time! So I had to "patch" it up (more time wasted) My skin looked a little red as soon as the sponge touched my skin. I thought it was because I felt...Read More
- I first experienced this product at the trial for my bridal makeup. I loved the feel and smell of it - my skin felt like silk and it really does make your skin look 'flawless'. Come the wedding day, my makeup looked immaculate, lasted all day and my skin looked and felt beautiful! -Moist, soft, smooth and it kept the base in place all day and night! I think this is one little luxury any gi...Read More
- Benefit's Dr Feelgood Balm is one of my Holy Grail products. I have combination skin which tends to get quite oily in the t-zone in the summer time. Dr Feelgood is a great way for me to avoid that dreaded face shine. It has a velevety texture and can be applied on its own, under or over makeup. I use it all three ways. The tin in which Dr Feelgood comes is absolutely gorgeous!
- Dr.Feelgood is a great little refiner.it really helps giving your make up that flawless look. A little goes a very long way.
- I don't think I'll ever need to buy this again, as there is so much product in the tin! A great mattifier, perfect to keep in your handbag for touching up during the day when needed. Looks divine in the handbag, too!