BECCA Fine Loose Finishing Powder 15g
4.9 of 8 reviews
$47.20 $59.00 SAVE 19%
$11.80 x 4
$11.80 x 4
Questions & Answers
BECCA Fine Loose Finishing Powder
Get an expert to answer your question about this product!Ask a Question
Customer ReviewsReview & Earn
4.9 of 8 reviews
100% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
This is the first time ever i have tried a finishing loose powder and im so happy i tried this one, it leaves your face feeling flawless and natural! Cant wait to use it again!
so lightweightthis really is extremely fine and velvety formula so smooth on the skin and gives for an amazing natural look.
AmazingThis is the first time ever i have tried a finishing loose powder and im so happy i tried this one, it leaves your face feeling flawless and natural! Cant wait to use it again!
Best loose powder I''ve found BUTThis is the best loose powder I have found - beautiful texture, great range of colours Eggshell is perfect for me BUT I wish they would change the packaging. The pop-on lid is very stylish but it is impossible to take the lid off or put it back on again without puffs of powder marking your every move. The powder does last a long time but it would last even longer with a screw-top lid.
- This is like waving a magic wand over your base makeup. The super sheer powder truly polishes the finished look, and it lasts all day. I apply it with a brush and have the compact for travel.
- Very light-weight. A little goes a long way! Sets make up wonderfully without ghosting or leaving the face chalky; allows for just enough dewyness to show through. Does not feel heavy; feels like you're wearing nothing at all... I find using a large powder brush best for application.
- Love this powder! It's so fine you can barely tell you're putting it on, but it evens out the complexion and controls shine beautifully without looking powdery or cakey. As with all loose powders it's a bit messy, so I have ordered the pressed powder to use for touch ups. It seems to have good lasting powder though so I don't think I'll need to touch up often. I have reasonably fair skin and ordered it in the sesame which was perfect.
- What a great powder! It is the first loose powder I have tried, on Kate's recommendation, and I am hooked. I also use a large powder brush to apply it, rather than the puff, and it applies invisibly but keeps the skin fresh and matte looking. Great for those hot summer days when my combo skin gets oily early!
- Possibly best loose powder ever - it's a toss up between this and Laura Mercier's. Super super finely milled and practically invisible on the skin - doesn't settle into lines or look powdery at all. I use Sesame which is a fair shade with a very slight yellow undertone. Have deducted one Presentation star for the casing, which is gorgeous looking but doesn't have one of those little turning half-lid-ettes that lets you close the powder off, so it tends to fall out inside the lid if you travel with it. BECCA recommend using it with a puff but I prefer using it with the BECCA large powder brush.