What if you could pair your favourite song to a matching fragrance? That’s essentially how French perfume house Art Meets Art was born.
Formed thanks to four of the world’s top noses, who are also behind iconic fragrances by Balenciaga, Dyptique and Le Labo, this collection of carefully curated fragrances is inspired by some of the most popular songs in history.
Art Meets Art’s first collection features six multidimensional fragrances that each tell their own story, influenced by the songs they’re named after.
Art Meets Art Lilac Wine
– Features notes of masculine cedarwood, moss & cognac accord
– Balanced by feminine notes of violet, plum & lavender
– Long-lasting on the skin & suitable for both men & women
– Created by Frank Voelkl, the perfumer behind Le Labo’s Santal 33
Uplifting, and smooth as honey – this fragrance is just as expressive as its namesake, a suave invitation.
– Sexual Healing opens with notes of bright honey &
– Rich & sensual tobacco accompanies notes of gourmand
– A base of amber adds a rich woody characteristic to the seductive composition
– It’s a gender neutral, oriental vanilla fragrance with impressive longevity
– Like A Virgin is a warm bouquet designed to elevate the scent of your own
– It’s clean & soft with a delicate quality that lasts long into the day
– The most feminine of the fragrances, it features notes of Mandarin, Peony & Rose
– Created by the perfumer behind Marc Jacobs Daisy & Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio
The Scent Room Promise:
The Scent Room invites you to try your next new signature scent. We want you to be sure that it’s love, not lust. With your full-size Art Meets Art fragrance, you’ll receive a matching sample vial. Simply sample this fragrance using the tester included, and if it’s not true love, return the unopened full size.