For anyone else who has little to no upper body strength (you should see me try to do a push up), this tool eliminates that classic strained shoulder and wrist you get from trying to curl your own hair.
What I didn’t realise when I cut my hair shorter was that using my wand was going to be even harder. Getting to the hair at the back almost always results in a burnt finger. So, enter Hot Tools 24K Gold Curl Bar.
What Is A Curl Bar?
Well, as you can see, it’s just like your standard curling wand, but on a 90-degree angle. It’s ergonomically designed to ease the strain on your arms and make styling simpler. I’ve now been asking myself why curling wands weren’t all made like this?
– The Curl Bar has a 25mm barrel with a 24K gold surface for even heating
– The digital temperature control dial adjusts from 160° to 230°C
– Has a timer control from 0-10 seconds to signal when to release each curl
– Reduces strain on shoulders, wrists & elbows while styling
– The sizing of the barrel is ideal for creating tight & loose curls, as well as waves
– It has a 3 metre professional length swivel cable plus worldwide voltage
View this post on Instagram
How To Use:
“I like to reach for this curling wand more than any other hot tool I own. It’s just so easy, and no matter how you hold the wand, it creates waves that are consistently loose and gorgeous. I thought this wand would be intimidating, but using it, I found I really couldn’t screw up.” – Jesa Marie Calaor, Allure
“Just a few days ago, despite having no special occasion, meeting, nor other reason to dress up on my calendar, I took 20 minutes in the morning to use the CurlBar. That’s a true testament to how good this styling tool is. It has finally turned me into a person who actually styles her hair. So far, I’m loving it” – Kristina Rodulpho, Elle
“In terms of combining a more comfortable user experience with subtle techy extras to make the whole process more seamless, it’s one of the more clever curling tongs I’ve tried.” – Ayesha Muttucumaru, Get The Gloss