This Wonder-Product Makes Skincare a Cinch
Do you find skincare routines super confusing? How, when and why am I meant to use which product?
I can certainly sympathise with you – it’s complicated. That’s why I’m here to make things a little easier for you, and there’s a new all-in-one easy-to-use product that has landed in my lap that I want to tell you about.
So, what’s in it?
Actually, let me rephrase that – what’s not in it?
– No preservatives or parabens
– No synthetic fragrance, mineral oil or sulphate detergents
– It’s vegan and cruelty-free
Face Cheat is packed with a superhero ingredient, extracted from Australian Kakadu Plum (which has the world’s highest concentration of Vitamin C). Vitamin C works to even the skin tone, provide protection from free radical damage, improve hydration, and increase radiance.
So while Face Cheat delivers that instant dewiness and glow boost, you’re also getting the long term benefits of hard-working active ingredients.
What benefits will you see?
The list is long, but I’ll try to keep it short and sweet – this skincare saviour has all your needs covered.
– A reduction in fine lines
– An increase in radiance & luminosity
– A brighter, clearer skin tone
– A more hydrated complexion
– Protection from free radical damage
– A reduction in the appearance of enlarged pores
– Perfectly primed skin pre-makeup
★★★★★ One of my absolute must-have skincare products – Emma
“Love this stuff – I always have it on hand (I keep one in my handbag, one at work, one in my car etc…) It makes my makeup look fresh, and my skin so glowy and beautiful. One of my absolute must-have skincare products.”
How To Use It:
You can replace your usual moisturiser with Face Cheat, or you can simply use it as an additional hydrator and glow booster.
If you’re after a subtle glow, shake the bottle well, hold 10cm away from your face and spray generously, before gently smoothing the product over your skin with your fingertips.
If you want an extra glow – shake well, spray generously into the palm of your hand and apply directly to your face.
Or you can even use Face Cheat as a hydrating primer before you apply makeup, and as a hydration boosting mist throughout the day.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- Smooth Skin Starts Now (With A Little Help From Silicone) - 02/16/2018
- Enhance Your Goddess Glow From The Inside Out - 02/16/2018
- Copy This Season’s Most On-Trend Hair Look - 02/16/2018