This Is What Turmeric Does To Your Skin
Everyone seems to be getting into turmeric lately, and not just in latte form. Miranda Kerr’s latest obsession is her new KORA Organics Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask (and everyone else seems to be loving it, too).
Used for hundreds of years as a spice and medicinal herb, turmeric has quickly gained popularity in the Western world for it’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, hence the sudden rise of the turmeric latte I mentioned earlier. So why does it belong in KORA Organics newest product?
“I’m obsessed—this is my at-home instant facial! The super-fine granules deeply exfoliate, leaving my skin soft and glowing. I also suffer from pigmentation and this mask has made a dramatic difference in lightening my dark spots.” – Miranda
Tell Me More About The Mask:
– Turmeric helps to revitalise, brighten & even skin tone
– Helps to reduce the appearance of pigmentation
– The anti-inflammatory properties help to relieve redness & calm sensitivity
– Contains potent antioxidants to protect against environmental damage
– This certified organic mask also contains enzymes to gently exfoliate
– Addresses congested pores, sebum buildup, uneven skin texture and dullness
– Features ultra-fine granules to polish & resurfaces skin
– Leaves your skin glowing, smooth & healthy-looking
The Key Ingredients:
We’ve already covered turmeric, so what about all the other complimentary ingredients? Let’s go through what they do.
Papaya: holds key enzymes known to help to clear clogged pores, dissolve dead skin cells and stimulate cell renewal for a brighter complexion.
Aspen Bark: is a natural anti-bacterial salicylate that assists in encouraging skin renewal, for softer, smoother skin. It also helps to inhibit blemish-causing bacteria.
Rosehip: a nourishing, hydrating ingredient rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, Vitamins A & C and anti-inflammatory properties.
Peppermint: an essential oil with a cooling sensation known for its antimicrobial qualities. Helps to control sebum production and blemishes.
What Do The Reviews Say?
★★★★★ Amazing product – Laura
“I have been using the Turmeric Face Mask for about two weeks now and can already see and feel the difference. It’s winter here in Australia at the moment and it has been fantastic to find a product that gives such a great exfoliation, allowing skin to absorb all of the necessary nutrients and moisture needed during winter.”
★★★★★ Even complexion – Chery
“I just recently purchased this out of curiosity, but also because the past few months I’ve noticed my complexion looking a bit dull and have not had the time to get a facial. After using this for the first time, I already started to notice a brighter look. Can’t wait to use this tomorrow for the second time! I also love the long lasting cooling sensation I get from this product even after washing it off.”
★★★★★ Ridiculously good – Courtney
“This product is absolutely amazing. I love the smell, I love the colour, I love how invigorating it is and how my skin looks so fresh and healthy looking afterwards. Highly recommend, it’s a must have!”
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Crème de Corps, Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara and M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- The Shampoo Everyone With Dry, Brittle Hair Falls In Love With - December 7, 2018
- The Holy Grail Eye Serum That Resembles Unicorn Tears - December 7, 2018
- Spice Up Your Life (Or Lips) With A Nod To The 90s - December 7, 2018