These Are Our Most Popular Moisturisers Right Now
If I had a dollar for every time someone told me their new moisturiser “made them break out”, I would be sailing around the Amalfi Coast on a yacht.
In saying that, I can totally relate. I’ve used moisturisers that have made me break out too. But instead of blaming the product, I put it down to that product just not being right for my skin type.
How Do I Choose A Moisturiser?
My first tip to you is, don’t just buy the same moisturiser your best friend or your sister is using without asking questions. Do some research. Understand your skin type. Compare a few different products.
If you’ve got oily skin, you don’t want a super rich product, and if you’re very dry and flaky, you don’t want something too lightweight. I like to read customer reviews to get an understanding of who that particular product works for.
So if you’re in the market for a moisturiser, here are some options for you. They happen to be our best sellers right now.
Best for: most skin types, especially oily
– This moisturiser delivers both instant and long-term hydration
– Contains Hyaluronic Acid & Amino Acids to boost hydration levels
– Has a lightweight formula, plus it’s oil-free & non-comedogenic
– Helps to repair & strengthen the skin’s natural barrier
★★★★★ Very simple and effective moisturiser – Anna
“I have acne prone and oily/combo skin so finding a good moisturiser that isn’t too heavy but also isn’t drying can be tough. This moisturiser I found, is easy to use, does what it claims to do and all in all, no fuss. There is no perfume/scent which I am a fan of. I also have eczema around my neck and this product does not aggravate it so if you have sensitive skin, this may work well for you too.”
Best for: normal to combination skin types
– Softens, smooths & moisturises the skin without causing congestion
– Improves overall skin texture & reduces the appearance of fine lines
– Protects the skin from free radical damage & environmental aggressors
– Helps to brighten the complexion & treat uneven skin tone
★★★★★ Big fan – Eva
“I have combination skin (dry nose and cheeks and oily T-zone). I’m always looking for the right moisturiser. This proved to be the one. I was recommended it by my sister who has great skin so I was a bit sceptical at first. However, I have been using it for 6 months now and its perfect for me. Just moisturising enough and not oily.”
Best for: normal to dry skin types
– This rich, protective formula shields the skin from UVA/UVB exposure
– Helps to prevent fine lines, sun spots & loss of moisture
– Enriched with potent antioxidants to protect against free radical damage
– Contains Hyaluronic Acid which locks in moisture to maintain long-lasting hydration
★★★★★ Good sun protection featuring a nice glow – Jessica
“Such a high-quality product, so far loving how hydrated it makes my skin. The product also leaves a nice glow which is good as I like to avoid heavy make-up. It is quite a heavy cream but the benefits of the SPF 50 are completely outweighing that. I’m interested to see what this brand will do for my skin over time but I think I have found a winner.”
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Crème de Corps, Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara and M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- The Concentrated Treatment You Can Add To Any Routine - February 15, 2019
- Everything You Want To Know About Getting A Lash Lift, Answered - February 15, 2019
- I Bought This Brush Set For Under $25. This Is My Verdict - February 15, 2019