The Overnight Treatment That’s Like Rehab For Your Lips
With party season well and truly in full swing, prepping my skin for weekends of late nights, cocktails and more makeup than usual, is at the forefront of my mind.
In particular, lip prep is an important one for me (and should be for you, too). There’s nothing worse than having dry, flaky lips when you’re trying to pull off a bold shade – or even worse, attempting to wear your favourite liquid matte.
Time For Rehab:
I’ve recently discovered Yves Saint Laurent’s Volupte Night Rehab Lip Mask, and I’m recommending everyone gets their hands on it. It’s actually the first shade (a sheer nude-pink) in a collection of YSL’s nourishing coloured Volupte Liquid Balms.
– It works not only as an overnight treatment, but as a lip primer as well
– Volupte Liquid Balms provide medium coverage with a hydrating finish
– The sheer formula of 01 Night Rehab deeply moisturises & protects lips
– Packed with soothing & protective lip-loving ingredients
– The formula softens lines & smooths lip texture while locking in moisture
– Leaves the lips feeling incredibly soft, comfortable & ready for long-wearing lipstick
– Available in 10 other vibrant colours with a fresh, fruity fragrance
What’s In It?
This formula is packed with soothing and hydrating Shea Butter, nourishing Macadamia, Jojoba and Apricot Kernel oils to help lock in moisture, plus antioxidant-rich Vitamin E to protect the lips from environmental damage.
★★★★★ Amazing – Rose
“I loved this product from first opening the box, the case is amazing, so beautiful and the product was just as amazing. It glides on my lips so smoothly. It smells beautiful too, very fruity, perfect for summer or to remind you of summer days. My lips feel silky smooth after applying and beautifully moisturised whilst not being sticky.”
★★★★★ LOVE – Ashleigh
“The thing I love most about this product is the brush applicator – gives the perfect amount of product each time. The packaging is absolutely beautiful, and the pigment of the gloss is perfect. I have it in the orange and it is so great for summer. Would recommend!”
★★★★★ Lovely product, definitely a keeper! – Debbie
“Absolutely love this lip balm, at first I found the fruity smell a little strong for my taste but the more I used it the more I liked it! I used on holiday and the balm kept my lips moisturised and soft with the added bonus of a wash of colour. I adore the quirky design features, the lips showing the colour within and the lip shaped applicator which just add to this quality product.”
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Crème de Corps, Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara and M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The World’s Smartest Hairdryer - 11/09/2018
- The Overnight Treatment That’s Like Rehab For Your Lips - 11/09/2018
- Taking Golden Hour Selfies To The Next Level - 11/09/2018