The Only Product I Wear On Makeup-Free Days
This little trick of mine is almost guaranteed to banish ‘you look tired’ comments from your life. Do other people insist on asking if something’s wrong when you’re bare-faced? Come on people, haven’t you ever seen a pale person before?! Give us a break.
With the help of a single product, I’ve managed to get away with going makeup-free without being questioned. Say hello to Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. This product is so underrated in my opinion.
What’s So Good About Beauty Flash Balm?
– Imparts both immediate & long-lasting radiance to the skin
– Firms & helps minimise the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
– Helps to smooth & soften textural irregularities like dry patches
– Diminishes signs of fatigue from the skin, evening the complexion
– Gives a slight airbrushed finish to bare skin
– Works excellently as a makeup primer for a flawless finish
– Has a very lightweight, comfortable creamy texture
The Key Ingredients:
Olive Leaf Extract: packed full of protective antioxidants, this ingredient also helps to smooth the surface of the skin.
Bisabolol: this skin-brightening extract is derived from chamomile so it soothes & softens the skin.
Witch Hazel: is a natural astringent with antioxidant qualities that can soothe skin, control redness, help to heal & balance oil production.
Algae Extract: features antioxidants, as well as amino acids, proteins and vitamins, offering hydration, plus protection from environmental damage & premature ageing.
What’s Everyone Saying?
★★★★★ In love already! – Kathryn
“Only been using for a few days and I already love it! Leaves my face feeling so fresh! Perfect primer for my liquid foundation. I was using another popular primer but wasn’t seeing good results after applying the foundation. So glad I read all these positive reviews on this miracle balm to convince me to purchase! Will be buying again!”
★★★★★ Absolute must-have – Amy
“If I was stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing… at least I’d die pretty. This cream just makes you look better. I can’t even pinpoint what it is, but I can tell the difference when I don’t use it before applying my makeup.”
★★★★★ I LOVE this product as a primer – Janaya
“Without it, my foundation looks chalky and my skin seems to lack that glow that it has when I use Beauty Flash Balm underneath. I put on the balm and then the foundation on literally straight after while the skin is still damp. It is an amazing product, if you haven’t tried it- do!”
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate, Sodashi Enzyme Face Polish and Revlon Professional Nutri Colour Creme.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- The Cleanser Kayla Itsines Uses To Clear Breakouts - 08/17/2018
- Blondes, Want To Go Fairy Floss Pink For The Day? - 08/17/2018
- Bubble Masks Are So In Right Now - 08/17/2018