Is Sugar Replacing Salt As The Essential ‘Beachy Waves’ Ingredient?
Without fail, I’ve always got a salt spray on rotation. That’s my secret to creating my signature waves – I use my wand to curl my hair, then I spritz my salt spray before brushing the curls out. Voilà! Beachy, undone waves that actually stay put for days.
But it’s true that salt sprays can be drying on your hair. So what’s the alternative? Sugar, of course.
I’d like to introduce you to Pureology’s new Beach Waves Sugar Spray. Part of the latest Style + Protect range, this non-drying texturising spray makes beachy, tousled waves that much easier to create.
– Allows you to style beachy waves without the crunch or stiffness
– Leaves the hair soft & touchable with a natural wavy texture
– Pureology’s Anti-Fade Complex protects the hair from UV & environmental damage
– Has a pleasant summery fragrance that lightly scents the hair
– Prevents dryness & colour-fading that can be caused by salt sprays
– Contains multiple protective & hydrating naturally-derived ingredients
The Key Ingredients:
Sugar Cane Extract: contains antioxidants to provide protection from the elements, while creating soft waves & texture
Sunflower Seed Oil: acts as a natural moisturiser infused with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids which nourish and hydrate the hair.
Raspberry Fruit Extract: rich in antioxidants, this ingredient works to protect the hair from environmental damage.
★★★★★ Amazing – Lara
“I love how this product contains sugar instead salt because I find that salt usually dries my hair out. This product gave me incredibly natural yet voluminous waves!”
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate, Sodashi Enzyme Face Polish and Revlon Professional Nutri Colour Creme.