Gigi Hadid’s Go-To Foundation
From her apartment in Soho, model of the moment, Gigi Hadid gave us all an insight into what’s inside her makeup bag – and most importantly, what her favourite foundation is (because we all want Gigi’s flawless skin, right?)
“It’s a really good foundation, it’s really light on your skin. It doesn’t cake up…you can still see your freckles and whatever, it just kind of brightens up your skin.”
– Gigi Hadid
Why You’ll Love It:
– Adds natural-looking luminosity, while minimising pores & fine lines
– Made with minerals and botanical emollients & extracts
– Brightens & gives the skin a soft focus effect
– Gives the complexion a more even, smooth finish
– Most shades have a neutral-yellow undertone which conceals redness
– Long-wearing, buildable, blendable and hydrating
What’s In It?
Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation contains Jojoba Seed Oil, Olive Squalane & Shea Butter to ensure the skin is comfortable and hydrated. The lightweight, breathable formula allows this liquid foundation to give the skin a long-wearing flawless finish.
What Does Everyone Think?
“I love that the foundation is a true medium but buildable coverage that leaves a very natural ‘your skin but better’ finish.” – Beauty with Bec.
“Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation is a buildable light-medium foundation that leaves your skin looking naturally luminous and hides redness without making it look like you’re trying to cover something up.” – Shannon
“It’s very light and doesn’t feel heavy on my skin, but it gives perfect light to medium coverage, making my skin look flawless. I’m wearing shade 123 and I feel like it matches my skintone perfectly. Will definitely repurchase!” – Rebecca
Currently, the shade range of Koh Gen Do’s Aqua Foundation is very limited and only caters to fair-medium skin tones. For a similar finish on deeper skin tones, our resident makeup artist Vanessa recommends BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation or Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- Smooth Skin Starts Now (With A Little Help From Silicone) - 02/16/2018
- Enhance Your Goddess Glow From The Inside Out - 02/16/2018
- Copy This Season’s Most On-Trend Hair Look - 02/16/2018