Gigi Hadid’s Go-To Foundation
From her apartment in Soho, model of the moment, Gigi Hadid gave us all an insight into what’s inside her makeup bag – and most importantly, what her favourite foundation is (because we all want Gigi’s flawless skin, right?)
“It’s a really good foundation, it’s really light on your skin. It doesn’t cake up…you can still see your freckles and whatever, it just kind of brightens up your skin.”
– Gigi Hadid
Why You’ll Love It:
– Adds natural-looking luminosity, while minimising pores & fine lines
– Made with minerals and botanical emollients & extracts
– Brightens & gives the skin a soft focus effect
– Gives the complexion a more even, smooth finish
– Most shades have a neutral-yellow undertone which conceals redness
– Long-wearing, buildable, blendable and hydrating
What’s In It?
Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation contains Jojoba Seed Oil, Olive Squalane & Shea Butter to ensure the skin is comfortable and hydrated. The lightweight, breathable formula allows this liquid foundation to give the skin a long-wearing flawless finish.
What Does Everyone Think?
“I love that the foundation is a true medium but buildable coverage that leaves a very natural ‘your skin but better’ finish.” – Beauty with Bec.
“Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation is a buildable light-medium foundation that leaves your skin looking naturally luminous and hides redness without making it look like you’re trying to cover something up.” – Shannon
“It’s very light and doesn’t feel heavy on my skin, but it gives perfect light to medium coverage, making my skin look flawless. I’m wearing shade 123 and I feel like it matches my skintone perfectly. Will definitely repurchase!” – Rebecca
Currently, the shade range of Koh Gen Do’s Aqua Foundation is very limited and only caters to fair-medium skin tones. For a similar finish on deeper skin tones, our resident makeup artist Vanessa recommends BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation or Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops.
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Aspect's Probiotic Sleep Mask, Skinceuticals H.A Intensifier and Bobbi Brown's Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- Your Skin Type Guide To Enhancing Your Foundation - 06/15/2018
- This Spot Treatment Can Banish Blemishes In Just 4 Hours! - 06/15/2018
- Who Wins The Battle Of Our Best Mascara? - 06/15/2018