Does Your Highlighter Love You Back?
Crystals aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but if you think you’re some sort of psychic like I do, you’ve probably got a rose quartz sitting on your bedside table.
For those of you tuning in and wondering what on earth I’m talking about – I’m referring to the alleged energy properties harnessed by crystals like rose quartz, clear quartz and amethyst.
So what does this have to do with the headline of this article, you ask? Well, Miranda Kerr’s KORA Organics Luminizers actually contain crushed crystals.
Tell Me More:
Each crystal apparently has a different effect on the mind and body. KORA Organics first introduced their Rose Quartz Luminizer and has recently added Clear Quartz and Amethyst variations to the range.
Rose Quartz: carries a soothing energy to encourage love & acceptance.
Clear Quartz: energised with vibrations of harmony, calmness & clarity.
Amethyst: harnesses vibrations of positivity, motivation & balance.
Now To The Highlighter…
Even without the mind and body balancing properties of crushed crystals, this highlighter is a stand out – oh, and did I mention it’s organic?
– The formula is infused with Noni Fruit Extract, Coconut Oil & Rosehip Oil
– These natural extracts hydrate & nourish the skin
– The crystals are very finely crushed & give a beautiful luminosity to the skin
– The creamy, blendable texture melts into the skin for a natural-looking glow
– Each highlighter is pigmented, long-lasting & versatile
– Can be used as a highlighter, shimmer eyeshadow & body luminizer
“I apply this luminizer on my cheeks, temples and brow bones as part of my beauty routine or on the go whenever I need an extra glow.” – Miranda Kerr
What’s Everyone Saying?
★★★★★ Just love this – Alice
“Just love the satin pink colour. It gives me extra glow on my cheeks & brow bones. It’s also really soft & smooth that I can use it everyday. Feeling good with the benefit from crushed rose quartz in this luminizer!”
★★★★★ Natural & beautifying – Nina
“I absolutely adore this product. As directed I apply the beautiful tint on my Cupid’s bow, cheek bones and on my eye lids! My skin shimmers! I’ve been on the lookout of something that gives me a natural dew, and this product is the best I’ve come one across thus far.”
★★★★★ Subtle & lovely – Tess
“I don’t normally use highlighters, as I find most overpowering, but I received this as a thoughtful gift from a friend, and WOW!, I really love it. I used it sparingly the first time I applied, and was so pleased with the results. The product leaves a very subtle glow without being obvious. I’m a fan.”
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Crème de Corps, Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara and M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- Your Favourite Affordable Skincare Brand Has Just Released A Hair Product - January 18, 2019
- How Dancing Could Change You, According To A Life Coach - January 18, 2019
- Mia Connor’s Guide To Perfect Eyeliner Every Damn Time - January 18, 2019