Does This Cellulite-Fighting Treatment Really Work?
Ladies, up to 90 per cent of us will experience cellulite at some point. It should be nothing to be ashamed of, right? Unfortunately for most of us, cellulite doesn’t exactly make us feel confident – whether it’s in a bikini at the beach, or just at home in front of the mirror.
I absolutely commend you if you’ve got the body confidence to not let it bother you! I’ve only in the last year or so started noticing cellulite on my butt and upper thighs, something I’d previously avoided thanks to genetics.
While it’s not something I worry too much about, I figured I’d put asap’s new cellulite and skin firming treatment to the test (so I could tell you if it was worth the investment).
What You Need To Know:
When something promises to do everything this product does, you can bet I’m gonna be buying it. But before I do that, I want to know it’s not just a gimmick.
– This formula is clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of cellulite
– It also targets stretch marks & assists with skin firming
– Has a lightweight, easily absorbed texture
– Adds much needed hydration & improves elasticity
– The built-in massage applicator increases the absorption of product
– The applicator also encourages microcirculation
– Aids in the breakdown of lipids, reducing the size of fat cells
– Results in visibly smoother, firmer skin
– Recommended to be used morning & night for the best results
★★★★★ Holy grail – Raya
“You know those random cellulite dimples you get on your butt? Two days of using this stuff and it’s improved them by half! I’m impressed.”
Caffeine: helps activate the breakdown of lipids to reduce the volume of fat in each cell, while stimulating the skin’s microcirculation to detoxify and assist in releasing excess water retention.
Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato Fruit Extract): contains high levels of fat soluble antioxidants which help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite, while increasing skin firmness and hydration.
Forskohlii: found in the Indian coleus plant, this ingredient is a potent and natural active widely recognised for its fat reducing properties, anti-inflammatory action and ability to boost circulation.
Genistein: derived from soy, this ingredient stimulates the production of collagen and inhibits the breakdown of existing collagen and elastin, which helps skin retain its elasticity and tone. It has been shown to be effective in the treatment of cellulite as it modifies the formation of fat cells while reinforcing connective tissue.
It wouldn’t be worth telling you about if I didn’t have proof of the results, would it? The before & afters below are of trial participants.
My personal verdict on this product, is that it does work. It has a really nice texture that absorbs super quickly into your skin, and certainly leaves it feeling smoother and softer. I’ve only been using it for a couple of weeks, and I’ve noticed an improvement in the tone of the skin in my cellulite-prone areas, so I’ll definitely continue to use it.
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Crème de Corps, Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara and M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- Exactly How To Nail ‘No Makeup’ Makeup According To An Expert - January 14, 2019
- Is This Product The Holy Grail Of Moisturisers? - January 14, 2019
- Got Sunburnt & Now You’re Peeling? You Need This ASAP - January 11, 2019