A Serum, Illuminator & Blurring Primer All In One Product?!
Are you one of those people who doesn’t believe in primers? I used to be a primer sceptic, until I tried a really good one, then I understood the real necessity of priming your skin for makeup application.
Imagine repainting a wall that hasn’t been wiped down, sanded and primed. Of course the finish is going to be patchy and textured – the same goes for your makeup.
Anyway, I’ve recently discovered a new primer that moisturises, corrects, primes and illuminates the skin in one step. What more could you ask for, right?
What You Need To Know:
PUR Cosmetics No Filter Blurring Photography Primer handles your pre-makeup prep in one easy step, eliminating the need for several products in your routine. It covers the role of a primer, facial oil, hydrating serum and illuminator.
– This primer contains prismatic, light-reflecting blurring micro-pearls
– It helps to colour-correct unevenness while nourishing the skin
– Leaves the skin with a flawless, luminous, flash-ready finish
– The formula works to perfect & prep the skin for makeup application
– Prolongs makeup wear & enhances the finish of your foundation
– It’s fragrance-free & absorbs really quickly
– Creates a soft, even texture for smooth foundation application
– Features anti-ageing, vitamin-rich skincare ingredients
– Loaded with essential oils like coconut, olive & shea to hydrate the skin
– Niacinamide, lactic acid & retinol brighten, smooth & treat the skin
– Green tea & Ginseng root extract have soothing, antioxidant properties
How To Get The Most Out Of It:
There’s a few ways you can use this all-in-one primer; if that’s all you want to use it for, apply it to clean, moisturised skin prior to foundation application. It works beautifully with the Bare It All 4-in-1 Skin-Perfecting Foundation, or just on bare skin for a soft, natural-looking glow.
For a dewy finish to your makeup, add a drop of No Filter Blurring Photography Primer into your liquid foundation and mix it in prior to applying your foundation. It can also be layered under powder highlighters for an instant boost of radiance.
And lastly, you can create a subtle all-over glow by applying this product directly to your collarbones, shoulders and legs, or mixing a few drops with your body moisturiser.
What’s Everyone Saying?
★★★★★ I am in love with it! – Jenn
“I have oily skin and was nervous about how this would perform under my foundation! This gives a great luminous base to any foundation and doesn’t turn greasy or cause my makeup to slide off later in the day. Will definitely be purchasing again!”
★★★★★ This primer is amazing! – Stephanie
“I love it so much, it gives my skin a beautiful radiance. It actually feels like a moisturiser and hydrates my dry/combination skin. I don’t notice any dry patchy skin, it makes my complexion look so beautiful! If you love your skin to glow then you will love this! It has no scent to it and a little bit goes a long way. I highly recommend this primer, it’s fantastic!”
★★★★★ Definitely recommend it! – Elena
“I absolutely fell in love with this primer, I really didn’t think I would love it since it was a new brand to me, however I was shocked. It looks white creamy and glittery, but once it’s blended out it looks amazing. I use my Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation on top and it really makes a difference to my skin.”
★★★★★ Quick & easy – Grace
“This is going to be a mainstay in my make-up bag. Some days I wear it alone as a quick pick-me-up. Most days I mix it with my CC cream. The result: a fresh, illuminated (dare I say) dewy face.”
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Crème de Corps, Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara and M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- Our Beauty Editor’s Favourite Bronzer Revealed - 11/16/2018
- Do You Have Sensitive Eyes? This Mascara Is For You - 11/16/2018
- Why Is Everyone At Adore HQ Loving This Vitamin C Serum? - 11/16/2018