There’s nothing like an overly commercialised American holiday to make you feel bad about being single.
In reality, you’re probably having a better time than your coupled-up friends every other day of the year, but when everyone’s getting flowers delivered at work, you can forget for a minute all the benefits of riding solo.
So if you’ve got a single gal pal who you want to send love to this Valentine’s Day, I’ve put together my edit of gifts that’ll last way longer than a bouquet of ridiculously overpriced long-stemmed roses.
– Designed to promote circulation & encourage skin cell rejuvenation
– Stimulates the lymphatic system helping to combat puffiness and water retention
– Made from Jade, a stone that promotes purity, healing, calm and balance
– Can be used to massage in your facial serums or oils, encouraging better absorption
– Created with a unique blend of natural & organic
– Contains invigorating ocean salt, aromatic essential oils & rose petals
– Exfoliates, hydrates, firms & revives dull, dry skin
– Calms & soothes the body and mind, plus it’s vegan-friendly
– Features a blend of rare amber & frankincense, with airy notes of jasmine
– Also features notes of sweet florals, powder & musk
– Lumira candles are crafted in Australia, with cotton wicks & hand-made glass
– You’ll get around 80 hours of burn time from Lumira candles
– For when you’ve had zero hours sleep but want to look like you’ve had 12
– This brightening sheet mask instantly revitalises normal to dry skin
– Enriched with Green Tea, Botanical Root Extracts & Chamomile
– Helps to balance, restore, moisturise & cleanse, leaving skin refreshed & nourished