Shop Pure Mineral Makeup
The asap pure mineral products are designed to complement their skincare range, promoting advanced technology within their naturally derived ingredients to create advance makeup products that improve skin health and leave a radiant finish.
The asap pure mineral makeup range has a variety of colour products across face, eyes, and lips. Create a complete makeup look, with all natural formulations, with asap’s pure mineral.
What is mineral makeup?
Mineral makeup consists of crushed mineral colour pigments that can be used as foundation, lip or eye/cheek colour. Mineral makeup feels very lightweight on the skin and is said to be a healthier alternative to regular makeup. Mineral makeup is ideal for those suffering from acne as it won’t clog pores and the anti-inflammatory ingredients will avoid any aggravation.
Is the asap Mineral Makeup suitable for me?
- It’s ideal for sensitive or acne-prone skin as it contains very few ingredients
- It allows you to create a coverage anything from very sheer to full – you can even use it as concealer.
- It contains natural sunscreens (zinc oxide and titanium dioxide) that will offer you some sun protection. BUT make sure you still wear your regular SPF30+ underneath – better safe than sun-damaged!
- It acts as a breathable barrier on the skin to protect from harmful pollutants and impurities in the environment
- Dehydrated Hyaluronic Acid spheres are used in the loose mineral powders to reduce transepidermal water loss and create a luminous finish that photographs beautifully
How to use Mineral Makeup?
Use a primer before applying Mineral Makeup for ultimate, lasting results. Minerals can be layered, so try not to overload your brush with product and gradually build up the amount until you achieve your desired level of coverage. Give the mineral makeup time to work on the skin as it will develop and adhere to the natural oils on your face.
Unfortunately, asap is not available for shipping outside of Australia.
Buy now, pay later, with Afterpay.
Recent reviews on Pure Mineral Makeup products
In saying all that, I still feel like the Beauty Blender still does a superior job.