5.0 / 14 Reviews
15% off - save $9.75
Refill for your Jane Iredale PurePressed Pressed Minerals SPF20 Compact
FREE standard shipping within Australia!
Same day Melbourne delivery to select post codes.
Express Post - $6.95 per order
I love Jane Iredale PurePressed Pressed Minerals! I have been used Jane Iredale for 5 years now. I have tried a few others to try and find something a bit cheaper, but none have ever been as good. This seems to be the only powder that does not flair up my breakouts. The refills from Adore Beauty make it a fairly economical option too because, as mentioned, I've not found anything cheaper that works as good.
Jane Iredale PurePressed Pressed Minerals also have plenty of colour options and a handy compact --perfect for your handbag.
Need coverage without looking cakey? Need a powder that wont make your skin look lifeless? Need something to set your foundation without taking away any dewiness?
Jane Iredale PurePressed Pressed Minerals is it my friends :D
As an acne suffer in my youth I always struggled to find a product that gave me some level of coverage without clogging my skin. Liquid foundations left my skin oily and many powders did the opposite, leaving it dry! Wish they had Mineral powder back then.
They do now though. I started using Jane Iredale PurePressed Mineral Power about 3 years ago. Whilst I don't have acne anymore I still get the occational spot. This product has been very kind to my skin. It offers great coverage without that clogged feeling that other products have. Since using it I have noticed less breakoutsl. I actually had a friend comment that I don't wear make-up anymore! (it's that natural looking) wink wink - it's my (our) secret. A good product - worth the $$.
- I love this Jane Iredale PurePressed Minerals product because it provides a really natural look - it doesn't look like you have make-up caked on, nor do you get the greasy look or feeling.
- It feels really light on my skin.
- I have lots of red blemishes and by using a small brush this powder is all I need to conceal them.
- I use the powder straight on my face as a foundation and find that is all I need as face makeup!
This was the first time I've purchased anything from this website and I was really impressed. I would definitely recommend purchasing products off from here as it was amazing value for money compared to beauty salons - they even threw in a couple of free testers of other products as well as a free Tim Tam chocolate biscuit! Winning!
I love this Foundation combined with the spray. It is the only foundation that will stay on my oily skin and gives a professional finish. Depending on how you apply it - it will give you a night time and day time finish as well as a no make up look if you wish.
Brilliant product. I have been using it for some time now. Good cover and sets to a natural finish with the Pommist spray.
Jane Iredale PurePressed Pressed Minerals foundation gives me everything I need in a foundation for my super sensitive, mild rosacea prone skin. I am able to apply a natural looking thin layer that only enhances as it blends with my natural oils thru out the day. It calms my skin and I regularly receive compliments on my glowing skin. Rarely offered by other beauty houses, the colour pallet options are excellent, allowing me to order to match my skin changes thru the seasons. This is the best foundation I have ever used.
I was introduced to Jane Iredale Mineral Foundation by my beautician and I was immediately impressed by the results. However by purchasing the product from her was expensive and I would have to wait a long time for them to order it in for me. Then I found the Adore Beauty site and their product was significantly cheaper. And they delivered my product Overnight! Very impressed!
I will recommend both the product and the website to friends.
I've tried countless mineral makeups. I've been using mineral makeup for over 10 years now, I discovered it in the US and haven't looked back since!
I still have severely acne prone skin and am 32. I can only use mineral makeup or my skin breaks out like crazy with any oils/chemicals/talcs/silicones.
So, I swear by mineral makeup, it's a godsend. I've tried nearly every US and Australian brand and I only use Jane Iredale now. It can be a task finding the perfect shade so get it colour matched in direct sunlight by a beautician before buying online.
I prefer the pressed compact as it travels well (I keep one at home on my makeup table and one in my handbag). I use it with a kabuki brush.
The colour selections are brilliant so you will find a shade that suits you.
* lovely formula, light and soft on my skin. Doesn't feel like I have makeup on at all, which is VERY important for me as I hate normal foundations
* very easy to apply with a kabuki brush and for more coverage I spray the brush with water and apply wet
* no nasty chemicals!!
* great coverage of acne, scarring, large pores (make sure to buff in the powder really well or use the sponge that comes with it)
* I do have to reapply or blot my skin with facial blotting paper/tissue by lunchtime but I have very oily skin
* no breakouts, lasts all day and night if you apply a primer underneath
* very expensive
* can be too drying for dry skin, I'd suggest the liquid minerals for dry or wrinkled skin types
* will need touch ups if no primer underneath, I do get shiny by lunchtime
* doesn't last a really long time and is so expensive. But it's the only foundation that suits my skin and the only one that doesn't break me out so worth the $$
* Rosacea victim for 12 years!!!
* Used it once and I was hooked.
* Fantastic coverage. Lightweight.
* Actually feel beautiful for once in a long time.
* I'm a big sweater and this is just awesome.
* Stays on all day. Flawless.
* Doesn't feel and doesn't look like you're wearing make-up!
I've used Jane Iredale pressed minerals for over 3 years now and have not found better. Doesn't clog pores and provides protection from the sun altho' I still use a sunscreen underneath for added safety. Can add layers for even more coverage. Very natural looking and easy to find shade to match skin tone exactly.
I've been using this pressed mineral powder from Jane Iredale for about 3 years now and have not found better. It looks extremely natural as there are plenty of shades to match your skin tone. Can but used sparingly which has an immediate effect or layered for more full coverage. Doesn't clog the skin and stays put.
Fantastic overall coverage, been using for several months after going through a nunber of foundation products, wont be changing again anytime soon!
Jane Iredale is by far my favourite make-up brand! I love it! I use to have troubled skin (pimples etc) since using the pure pressed powder I have noticed a huge difference in my skins texture. I still get the occasional pimple but nothing like before! Also there is no shine, my skin is left feeling and looking mat! I would recommend to try this product jut once and youll notice the difference, you won't go back!