The Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System goes beyond cleansing by using sonic technology for daily skin restoration. It works deeply yet gently to clear pores and prepare the skin for increased absorption, releasing your moisturiser’s full potential.
Developed by the lead inventor of the Sonicare™ sonic toothbrush and recommended by leading dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons and spas, Clarisonic cleans without abrasion or harsh chemicals, making it gentle enough for using twice a day.
Clarisonic Skincare Systems:
- Leaves skin feeling and looking younger and smoother
- Cleanse so well that products absorb better
- Gentle enough for twice daily use
- Helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
- Helps reduce the appearance of visible pores
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle
The Clarisonic Skincare Systems have been Clinically Proven:
- 6 times more make up removal
- Twice as effective at removing grease and dirt
- 61% better absorption of Vitamin C after cleansing compared with manual cleansing
- After 8 weeks there was a greater improvement in the reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the side of the face where the Clarisonic was used
- 81% of participants reported better than previous shaving methods with softer skin and reduced irritation
- 83% of participants reported healthier skin
- 70% of participants reported fewer blemishes
- 69% of participants reported fewer dry patches
- 68% reported decreased appearance of pore size
- Gentle enough for use on skin of subjects with rosaea
Source: date on file
Directions for use
- Charge the Clarisonic in its cradle for 24 hours before first use.
- Remove all eye makeup first before applying the brush to your skin.
- Clarisonic can be used with any non-abrasive cleanser.
- Wet the brush head with warm water. Apply cleanser to brush head or face.
- Gently apply the brush head to your skin. Turn on the power, and gently move the brush in small circular motions.
- We recommend that you spend the first 20 seconds of brush time on your forehead, 20 seconds on the nose-chin area, and 10 seconds on each cheek.
- In only 1 minute your face gets a complete and gentle cleansing.
Use and care
- Remove and rinse brush head weekly.
- Replace brush heads every 3-4 months.
- Rechargeable handle holds a charge for 30 minutes of use.
- Store handle in the cradle, in the shower or on the bathside.